Welcome to our Home

Welcome to our Home
Come on in!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Bling a Little Winter Inside

                                              Bark stars with a little shimmer decorate the windows.

 One of  my simple winter pleasures is to see snow sparkling in the sunshine. I love being outside on a day when the sky is a clear, clean blue and the ground is covered with a blanket of white. The sunlight bounces off the snow and it looks like Mother Nature sprinkled some diamond dust just for us. I love that glitter.

I like to "bling" a little of that winter sparkle inside for us to enjoy. My winter decor is simple, with a little bit of sparkle and shine----just enough to keep me smiling.

A little garland of icy sparkle above the mirror dresses up the powder room.

1 comment:

  1. hey maryanne, just popping in to see how things are going. i'm loving your blog. also i too love a little bling. keep up the good work and see ya soon.

    lori

    ReplyDelete